We love bikes AND we think you do too.
Our mission is simple, we want you to ride your bike and love it. At PNW we make industry leading components and deliver them at lower prices than you’re used to paying, so you have more money in your pocket for important things, like post ride burritos... we love those too. On top of that, every PNW Product comes with an industry leading 3 year warranty because your 2 wheeled best friend deserves long term love and support.
"The Bachelor 150 works well and after six months is proving as reliable as the better posts on the market. To date, it's been a set-it-and-forget-it kind of component."
- Vernon Felton
"They are the perfect combination... of traction in all conditions and extra comfort specifically where most folks need it in the palm of their hand. These are easily my new favourite lock-on grip; and 19 USD is a steal."
- Andrew Major
THE LOAM LEVER
$ 0.00$ 69.00
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook, we want our dropper to work but don’t think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever. It’s the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever’s grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won’t squeak, bind up or fail after being in the rain. Learn more about the product development process by clicking here.
The Loam Lever has 5 key characteristics:
1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
2. Weather Proof - Oversized high quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
3. No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange, Grey, Black and Red.
4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
5. Direct Mount - Available in Sram's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 and DEORE M6000
- Clamp Styles: Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp, 31.8mm Hinge Clamp for road bars, Sram MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions), Shimano ISpec II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000), Shimano EV (XTR 7100, 8100, and 9100)
- Weight: 32g w/o clamp
- Accepts cable routing from either direction
- Includes Jagwire derailleur cable
- 1x Shifter Style
- We don't believe in waste: 100% recyclable packaging
- Compatibility: Every cable actuated dropper post we've tested such as:
- Fox Transfer
- OneUp Dropper Post
- 9point8 Fall Line
- Bike Yoke Revive
- DVO Garnet
- Easton Haven
- Raceface Turbine
- KS (all)
- Specialized Command Post
- Shimano Koryak
- Gravity Dropper
- Brand X
- e*thirteen TRS+
- Giant Contact
- Crank Brothers Highline
- and many more droppers