BACHELOR DROPPER POST (2018 MODEL)
$ 319.00$ 199.00
We love the long mountain bike rides where quad blistering climbs lead to epic descents, where your elevation gain is a badge of honor that earns you miles of flight down steep singletrack. This type of riding inspired both the sport of Enduro and our Bachelor dropper post. It was key for us to produce a lightweight beast to tackle this type of trail riding so you can climb easier and descend faster, we achieved this with a sealed damping cartridge enclosed in ultra-light 7050 alloy. This means a lighter bike and consistent performance, ride after ride. With models featuring 150 or 170mm of travel and an adjustable return rate, the Bachelor will support you when you need it and get out of your way when you’re getting down the mountain.
A lot of our customers ask us how the Bachelor dropper post differs from our internally routed Rainier. This is a great question, as the Bachelor is a similar looking product with a higher price. The Bachelor uses an air cartridge, as opposed to a coil spring, which allows for an adjustable return rate. It also is made out of a lighter 7050 alloy.
- Choose from our Loam Lever, 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible levers or Roadie/Drop Bar Lever Kit for road bars (all required hardware, including lever remote and cables/housing are included in the kit you choose from dropdown menu above)
- Material: 7075 Heat Treated Alloy
- Infinite Adjust allows you to set your saddle height anywhere in the travel
- Travel: 150mm or 170mm
- Adjustable air cartridge
- Includes lever kit (remote lever, cables/housing, all required hardware)
- Diameter: 30.9 or 31.6mm
- Weight: 565g
- Post length: 150 Travel: 458mm / 170 Travel: 498mm (Please visit our Measurements Page)
- 2-bolt micro adjust head w/ zero offset
- Ultra light lever feel
- Internal cable routing only
- 3-year warranty (Warranty Page)
*Make sure to measure the seat tube of your bike to ensure this post will fit. Some full suspension models with a bend or pivot placed through the seat tube can interfere with inserting the post to desired height.