BACHELOR DROPPER POST
$ 349.00$ 239.00
We love the long mountain bike rides where quad blistering climbs lead to epic descents, where your elevation gain is a badge of honor that earns you miles of flight down steep singletrack. This type of riding inspired both the sport of Enduro and our Bachelor dropper post. It was key for us to produce a lightweight beast to tackle this type of trail riding so you can climb easier and descend faster, we achieved this with a sealed damping cartridge enclosed in ultra-light 7075 alloy. This means a lighter bike and consistent performance, ride after ride. With models featuring 150, 170 or 200mm of travel, the Bachelor will support you when you need it and get out of your way when you’re getting down the mountain.
The Bachelor is all new and shiny for 2019 with an upgraded cartridge and more lever options to choose from. The post also gets an added DU bushing for enhanced wobble resistance (because, as we like to say, the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike is your legs after a long ride).
- Choose from our Loam Lever, Puget 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible levers or Roadie/Drop Bar Lever Kit for road bars
- 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chain ring, this is a "shifter style" lever
- 2x lever - Designed to play nice with front shifters, this is a "vertical" lever that accommodates for the shifter on the left side of your handlebar
- To see photos of the Puget levers, please visit their product page here
- Material: 7075 Heat Treated Alloy
- Infinite Adjust allows you to set your saddle height anywhere in the travel
- Travel: 125mm, 150mm, 170mm or 200mm
- Weights (30.9): 150mm - 540g, 170mm - 560g, 200mm - 635g (weights vary slightly between diameters)
- Air cartridge - Adjustable pressure for 30.9/31.6 and pre-set for 34.9 version
- Choose any lever kit
- Diameter: 30.9, 31.6 and 34.9mm
- 2-bolt micro adjust head w/ zero offset
- Internal cable routing only
- 3-year warranty (Warranty Page)
*Make sure to measure the seat tube of your bike to ensure this post will fit. Some full suspension models with a bend or pivot placed through the seat tube can interfere with inserting the post to desired height.