RAINIER 27.2 IR DROPPER POST
As time goes by, so do trends. As a team who has been in the bike industry for many decades, we've seen them all. Remember bar ends? Remember toe clips on pedals? Those were the hotness when they came out. Overtime these products have been replaced with better options, but then there are some trends that have stuck like 27.5" wheels and internal cable routing in frames. We wanted to wait things out a bit before jumping into developing a dropper post with internal routing, but it seems the stealthy cable job persists, so we present to you, the Rainier 27.2 IR (Internal Routing).
The Rainier 27.2 IR dropper post brings riders the convenience and relief of an adjustable height dropper post in a lightweight alloy package with models featuring 85mm and 105mm of travel. These posts gives you an answer to those steep or technical sections with infinite height adjustment. Check out our customer reviews to see how people are enjoying its reliable performance.
The Rainier not only hits the mark with price, but our simple design makes for easy servicing and consistent performance time after time. Check out our design page for more info.
- Includes standard or CX lever kit (remote lever, cables/housing, all required hardware, choose from dropdown menu above)
- Material: 7075-T73 heat treated alloy
- Infinite Adjust: why should you be forced to choose a position?
- Travel: 85mm or 105mm
- Post Diameter: 27.2mm
- Weight: 583g (including lever and uncut cables)
- Post Length: See below for measurements
- Dual-Bolt micro adjust head
- Internal cable routing
- 3-year warranty!