RAINIER 27.2 DROPPER POST
$ 274.00$ 274.00
THE RAINIER 27.2 HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE PINE 27.2
The Rainier 27.2 dropper post brings riders the convenience and relief of an adjustable height dropper post in a lightweight alloy package. This is the quick fix to those technical and steep descents, giving you infinite height adjustment within its 80mm travel platform. Check out our customer reviews to see how people are enjoying its reliable performance.
And best of all, you'll have plenty of cash left over to take the riding crew out for beers after you feel bad for roasting them on the trail.
The Rainier not only hits the mark with price, but our simple design makes it easy to service the post and provides consistent performance time after time. Check out our design page for more info.
Lightweight, alloy left or right lever
- Our slim profile remote lever can be mounted on the right or left side of the handlebar and easily fits between your grip and brake lever for easy access.
- The number one question we receive is whether there is play in the head of the saddle. Our answer is always no, to which we get a very puzzled look. Our post uses a keyed slider system where the inner portion of the lower post has machined slots and the stanchion portion has brass keys that fit into the slots. By using this simple design, the post is able to move freely vertically, but unable to spin. Pretty cool!
- Material: 7075-T73 heat treated alloy
- Infinite Adjust: why should you be forced to choose a position?
- Travel: 80mm
- Post Diameter: 27.2mm
- Weight: 583g (including lever and uncut cables)
- Post length: 330mm (Please visit our Measurements Page or see the graphic below to ensure our posts will work with your bike and your body's dimensions.)
- Single Bolt, slide adjust head
- Ultra light lever feel
- External cable routing