Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
at PNW Components
The short story:
We started PNW Components with the mission of delivering high quality, reliable products to customers at lower prices than they’re used to paying. We strive to be riders brand of choice for components while taking excellent care of our customers. Our team has decades of experience working for top bike brands in the industry, fostering strong relationships with leading manufacturers and working at the forefront of what’s new in the bike world. Our goal is to deliver top-performing products at a fraction of the cost.
Are you looking to flex your marketing and design skills within our fast-growing bike industry company? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will help PNW Components develop and drive our growing digital and media marketing projects. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and remote role. You love to think big and are also willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
The PNW team is made up of passionate downhill, enduro, cyclocross, XC, and gravel riders… we’ve even tried unicycles but none of us are very good at that. Many companies mention customer-obsession, but we truly live it. In order to succeed in this role you must exhibit true empathy for customers and possess the ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes. This role is vital to our company’s success and is a key-part in making customers for life. We’re a small company so you’ll have plenty of room for growth and to make a meaningful impact.
How you’ll be making an impact:
- Measurement: Define and create measurement strategy to track campaign objectives and goals
- Customers: Work directly with customers to understand their needs and track whether our initiatives are resonating
- Creative: Ability to create impactful creative in partnership with our CMO/Co-Founder
- Write: Possess stellar creative writing skills that engages customers
- Collaborate: Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams and partners to scope projects. Be the trusted digital marketing partner to our internal teams
- Project Execution: Take ownership of content calendar and special projects to ensure projects hit desired milestones
- Communication: Communicate effectively with partners to outline plans, process, and results
Your experience and skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a digital marketing or product marketing in house or at a marketing or advertising firm or agency
- Experience with all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels and practices
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop with a portfolio to show
- Experience in digital marketing industry and channels
- Experience with social media advertisement, tools, platforms and best practices
- Experience developing and managing channel strategy and budgets
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams and managing agency partners
What we offer!
- Competitive pay
- Health care premium reimbursement
- IRA with employer matching
- Access to deep industry discounts
- Ability to work remotely
- A growing company with real opportunities for advancement
- Work-life balance
- The nicest people in the industry
If this role sounds up your alley, please contact us with your resume, link to design portfolio, a cover letter explaining why this role is a great match along with any other info you think we'd be interested in hearing.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.