RAINIER GEN 2 DROPPER POST
$ 179.00$ 139.00
Have you ever seen Mt. Rainier? It’s pretty neat, and while the Rainier Dropper Post isn’t quite as majestic, it’s pretty neat too. This dropper post is built around the motto, “set it and forget it.” Its unique cartridge system makes it one of the most reliable seat posts on the market, so you’re guaranteed to have smooth actuation when you’re switching from climb to descend and back again. This super smooth model now comes with more travel options, giving you plenty of space between your bum and the seat when you’re in those steep, tech sections.
Plus, you can find sweet upgrades to the Rainier’s OG dropper design on the posts featuring 150/170mm of travel. These models have larger diameter stanchions, making them stiffer and lighter, and an added DU bushing to combat seat wobble... because lets face it, the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike are your legs after a long ride.
- Choose from our Loam Lever, Puget 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible levers or Roadie/Drop Bar Lever Kit for road bars
- 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chain ring, this is a "shifter style" lever
- 2x lever - Designed to play nice with front shifters, this is a "vertical" lever that accommodates for the shifter on the left side of your handlebar
- To see photos of the Puget levers, please visit their product page here
- Infinite Adjust: choose the right position for you on any part of the trail.
- Choose any lever kit
- Post Material: 7075 Alloy
- Travel: 125, 150 or 170mm
- Diameter: 30.9 or 31.6mm
- Weights: 125mm - 555g, 150mm - 590g, 170mm - 609g
- Internal cable routing
- 3-year warranty!
*Make sure to measure the seat tube of your bike to ensure this post will fit. Some full suspension models with a bend or pivot placed through the seat tube can interfere with inserting the post to desired height.