CASCADE DROPPER POST
$ 278.60$ 179.00
You can find sweet upgrades to the Cascade’s OG dropper design on the posts featuring 150/170mm of travel. These models have larger diameter stanchions, making them stiffer and lighter… which is sweet because who wants a bike part that’s heavy and too compliant? These longer travel models also come with an added DU bushing to combat seat wobble, because lets face it… the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike are your legs after a long ride.
- Choose from our Loam Lever**, Puget 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible levers or Roadie/Drop Bar Lever Kit for road bars (all required hardware, including lever remote and cables/housing are included in the kit you choose from dropdown menu above)
- 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chain ring, this is a "shifter style" lever
- 2x lever - Designed to play nice with front shifters, this is a "vertical" lever that accommodates for the shifter on the left side of your handlebar
- To see photos of the Puget levers, please visit their product page here
- **Guide brakes - still requires Sram hinge and T-nut**
- 125/150/170mm Travel Options
- Choose any lever kit
- 30.9 & 31.6mm Diameters
- 2-bolt Micro Adjust Head
- Fixed External Routing at the Mid Cap for clean cable routing
- See Below for Measurements
- 3-year warranty!