PINE 27.2 DROPPER POST
$ 315.00$ 199.00
Why should burly bikes have all the fun? We asked that question when we released our first 27.2 dropper post. The Pine continues the tradition of bringing great, reliable dropper posts to bikes with skinnier tubes, whether it be your classic hardtail, XC bike, gravel grinder or cyclocross rig.
All-New versions of the Pine now come with the option of 90 and 110mm of travel. This accommodates more bikes and helps you win the battle against getting bucked forward by your seat on steep and techy terrain. And while extra travel is always a great perk, we think the best addition to the new models is a slick 1-piece alloy stanchion, which drops a whopping 100g of weight from the older models.
To keep descending even more distraction free, the Pine features external routing at the midcap rather than the post head, allowing you to keep your cable routing nice and tidy.
- Choose from our Loam Lever**, Puget 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible levers or Roadie/Drop Bar Lever Kit for road bars (all required hardware, including lever remote and cables/housing are included in the kit you choose from dropdown menu above)
- 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chain ring, this is a "shifter style" lever
- 2x lever - Designed to play nice with front shifters, this is a "vertical" lever that accommodates for the shifter on the left side of your handlebar
- To see photos of the Puget levers, please visit their product page here
- **Guide brakes - still requires Sram hinge and T-nut**
- Travel: 90mm or 110mm
- Post Diameter: 27.2mm
- Choose any lever kit
- Infinite Adjust: So you can pick from multiple positions
- 1-piece alloy stanchion (no more press-on head)
- External cable routing with fixed cable entry at the mid cap
- Post Length: See below for measurements
- 3-year warranty!